The Bulletin

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/17/2018 6:40 am  #1

rew wildly to first on a pickoff atte

Terrence Ross of the Toronto Raptors is doing a Reddit AMA on reddit.com right now on behalf of Sprite Canada and BarDown. For those not familiar with Reddit or AMAs, its an acronym for "Ask Me Anything" and its a great way for an athlete or a celebrity to talk to his or her fans directly and in a community setting. Get in on the action here, or keep reading for a few select highlights. 3:26 from BJ_Dangle What was going through your mind when you were about to destroy Kenneth Faried? I didnt think it would look as good as it did. I kinda thought I dunked to the side of him but it happened so fast. I didnt know how good it looked until I saw the photo. From my teammates perspective it was pretty cool too. 3:20pm from macaroniandgainz How did it feel to score 51 points in only your second year in the NBA? The 51-pt game felt like a pickup game. It felt like we were just playing for fun with a bunch of pros and we were going bucket for bucket. It was the kind of game that people dont usually get to see, but this time it happened during the season. ...I thought the franchise high was 56 so I didnt think I could get there. If I knew it was 51, maybe I wouldve pushed for it. 3:52 from blakerose Would you like to see the Raps logo go to a throwback purple style? A black and gold Drake style? Or something else altogether? I wanna go back to the purple on the front and the black on the back. I like the two tone jerseys. 4:01 from BulbyBlast Hey Terrence, do you think they should retire Vince Carters jersey in Toronto? Honestly, YES! They should retire his jersey simply because he put Toronto on the map. He did a lot for this city and this franchise, so STOP BOOING HIM! For more highlights, click here. Shawn Williams Jersey . THE THUNDER & PACERS BENCHES: In a nutshell, not impressive at all. Michael Johnson Jersey .A. Dickey, even though he was coming off a Cy Young Award in 2012. Many felt the Jays would regret giving up righthanded pitcher prospect Noah Syndergaard and catcher Travis DArnaud over the long haul. http://www.cheapbengalsjerseysonline.com/.Best moustache: How can we not give this to Lanny McDonald? Check out the duster for yourself. Cody Core Jersey . The Blue Jackets announced the injury through their official Twitter account Friday afternoon. Gaborik, 31, has scored five goals and six assists in 17 games with the Blue Jackets in 2013-14. Dre Kirkpatrick Jersey . Last year, Matt Kuchar closed with a 4-under 68 to beat Kevin Chappell by two strokes for his second win of the 2013 season and sixth of his career.PITTSBURGH -- Yovani Gallardo pitched seven sharp innings to beat Pittsburgh once again and Aramis Ramirez homered against his former team as the Milwaukee Brewers downed the Pirates 4-0 Thursday night. The Pirates fell one game behind NL Central-leading St. Louis. The Cardinals were idle, and start a three-game series at Pittsburgh on Friday night. Making his Pirates debut, catcher John Buck went 3 for 3 as he subbed behind the plate while starter Russell Martin got the night off. Pittsburgh acquired Buck and outfielder Marlon Byrd from the New York Mets on Tuesday. Gallardo (10-9) allowed six hits and one walk while striking out five. He improved his career record against the Pirates to 11-4, including 5-2 at PNC Park. Gallardo has given up just two earned runs in 19 1-3 innings in three starts since coming off the disabled list. He was sidelined with a strained hamstring. Brandon Kintzler pitched the final two innings of the six-hit shutout. Ramirez hit his ninth home run of an injury-marred season to lead off the fourth inning and put Milwaukee ahead 3-0. Ramirez, who broke into the major leagues with Pittsburgh in 1998, hit his 350th career homer Tuesday in the series opener. Rookie Gerrit Cole (6-7) pitched a career-high 7 1-3 innings in his 14th start. He allowed four runs and 10 hits. The 22-year-old was pitching on seven days of rest as the Pirates continue to find spots to limit his workload. Cole has pitched a combined 153 1-3 innings between Pittsburgh and Triple-A Indianappolis after working 132 last year in his first professional season.dddddddddddd A throwing error by Cole led to the Brewers scoring a first-inning run. Cole threw wildly to first on a pickoff attempt and Jean Segura advanced two bases before scoring on Jonathan Lucroys single. The Brewers added another run in the second when Carlos Gomez led off with a single, stole second and scored on rookie Khris Davis double. Lucroy drove in his second run with a sacrifice fly in the eighth to make it 4-0. Rookie second baseman Scooter Gennett had three hits for Milwaukee and Segura and Gomez added two each. Pittsburgh put runners in scoring position in three of the first four innings but came empty. Gallardo then set down nine of his last 10 batters before being lifted for a pinch-hitter. NOTES: Pittsburgh LF Starling Marte, who has been on the disabled list since Aug. 19 with a bruised right hand, has been swinging a bat with his left hand and may be able to start taking batting practice next week, a week earlier than planned. ... Milwaukee RF Norichika Aoki didnt start. He has been getting regular days off to rest his sore right knee. He grounded out for Gallardo. ... Pittsburgh LHP Francisco Liriano (14-6, 2.74) is scheduled to start Friday night against St. Louis RHP Shelby Miller (12-8, 2.90). ... The Brewers face the Los Angeles Angels on Friday in the opener of a three-game series with RHP Wily Peralta (8-13, 4.51) facing RHP Jered Weaver (8-7, 3.46). Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '

Board footera