The Bulletin

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/15/2018 10:36 am  #1

I can test myself, see where I am,

ROME -- Canadian Daniel Nestor and Serbian partner Nenad Zimonjic claimed a second consecutive clay-court title Sunday as they won the Italian Open 6-4, 7-6 (2) over Dutchman Robin Haase and Spains Feliciano Lopez. The victorious sixth seeds backed up their Madrid trophy of last weekend with Masters 1000 success at the Foro Italico, claiming the title in 84 minutes with eight aces and three breaks of serve. The pair have now won 27 trophies as a team. They lifted their first of 2014 in January in Sydney and added Madrid and Rome to head into the French Open starting next weekend as favourites. "Were playing mentally tough right now," said Nestor. "Weve faced a lot of good opponents but weve found a way to win with all the ups and downs. "On clay there are a lot of momentum chances. Weve been doing a good job of playing relaxed on clay, a lot of momentum chances, doing a good job of playing relaxed and staying with our game plan. Wev been playing well these last few weeks and we are confident going to Paris." Torontos Nestor has won four Roland Garros titles since 2007, the last one two years ago with former partner Max Mirnyi of Belarus. "Its always nice to go back to back, especially the way weve been winning." said Nestor. "Weve shown a lot of resilience. We are dealing well with any situation on court, thats a feeling going into a grand slam. We hope to keep this up in Paris, but nothing is easy. If we stay mentally strong, we give ourselves a chance to win (in Paris). "Well continue training, we have to adjust to longer matches. Well keep building and try to be as ready as possible for Roland Garros." Nestor, 41, now owns 85 doubles titles from 140 finals and remains in third place in the post-1968 Open era doubles title leaderboard behind Mike Bryan (100) and Bob Bryan (98). Nestor and Zimonjic came back quickly after Nestor was broken in the third game of the match, recovering the break for 3-3. They earned the set after 36 minutes with a concluding break. Zimonjic lost serve early in the second set but two double-faults from Lopez set up break-back points, which were converted for 2-2. Nestors team hung onto their clay momentum as the set moved into a tiebreaker. They earned the victory on the first of four match points. Buy Cheap Broncos Jerseys . Despite 11-1 records, theyre out and Big Ten winner Ohio State is into the national semifinals. Von Miller Jersey . – Team Canadas Brooke Henderson carded a 4-under 67 at Craigowan Golf and Country Club to jump into the lead at the Canadian Womens Amateur Championship on Wednesday. http://www.cheapbroncosjerseyschina.com/emmanuel-sanders-jersey/. At 11:06 of the first period, Neal struck Marchand with his knee when Marchand was down on the ice. Marchand remained in the game.  Neal was assessed a kneeing penalty for his hit on Marchand. DaeSean Hamilton Jersey . The Toronto Maple Leafs forward and Nashville Predators goaltender highlighted Mondays waiver transactions, with Calgarys Chuck Kobasew and Edmontons Philip Larsen also being placed on waivers. Karl Mecklenburg Jersey . Eller scored the midway through the third period after Dallas scored twice to tie it, leading Canadiens to a 6-4 win over the Stars on Thursday night.MONACO -- Novak Djokovic began the defence of his Monte Carlo Masters title in flamboyant style Tuesday, taking only 45 minutes to beat Albert Montanes 6-1, 6-0 and maintain his perfect record against the Spaniard. The second-ranked Serb won 11 consecutive games and improved to 6-0 against Montanes, who has taken only one set off Djokovic. "For the first match on clay, it was great. There were not too many flaws in my game," Djokovic said. "I was just trying to use the court well, not allowing him to get into the rhythm. I was changing the angles, coming to the net, being aggressive." The speed and ease of the win reminded him of when he beat Czech player Jan Hernych 6-0, 6-0 five years ago in the second round at Basel, Switzerland. "Its great that you have a chance to finish your work on the court in such a short time," he said. "On the other (hand), I would like to have a little bit more longer rallies, bigger challenge so I can test myself, see where I am, where my game is at this moment on clay." The only small drawback for Djokovic is that he has some soreness in his right wrist. "I have a certain problem that I carry for the last week or so," he said. "The short match today helped definitely. So Im going to have some time to heal it." Djokovic has won two Masters titlles this year, beating Rafael Nadal in Key Biscayne and Roger Federer at Indian Wells.dddddddddddd He is also looking for his fifth straight Masters title after winning Paris and Shanghai at the end of last year. He faces Frenchman Gael Monfils in the next round, who beat 14th-seeded Kevin Anderson of South Africa 6-4, 7-6 (4), or Spaniard Pablo Carreno Busta. French Open runner-up David Ferrer of Spain needed a bit longer to reach the third round, taking just over one hour to beat Frenchman Jeremy Chardy 6-3, 6-0 after dropping his opening service game. Ferrer, who lost the final here to Nadal in 2011, next plays 12th-seeded Grigor Dimitrov of Bulgaria or Albert Ramos of Spain. Ninth-seeded Jo-Wilfried Tsonga of France also advanced to round three after beating Philipp Kohlschreiber of Germany 6-4, 1-6, 6-4. In the first round, Dimitrov beat Marcel Granollers of Spain 6-2, 4-6, 6-2, while 13th-seeded Mikhail Youzhny of Russia lost to Andreas Seppi of Italy 6-3, 7-6 (4) and No. 16 Jerzy Janowicz of Poland was beaten by Michael Llodra of France 6-4, 6-2. Teymuraz Gabashvili of Russia beat Gilles Simon of France 4-6, 6-4, 6-4 and will next play Nadal on Wednesday, while Croat Marin Cilic beat Australian Marinko Matosevic 6-1, 3-6, 6-2 and faces Australian Open champion Stanislas Wawrinka of Switzerland, the third seed. Cheap Chargers Hoodies Cheap Browns Hoodies Cheap Texans Hoodies Cheap Ravens Hoodies Cheap Panthers Hoodies Cheap Jets Hoodies Cheap Titans Hoodies Cheap Chiefs Hoodies Cheap Bills Hoodies Cheap Colts Hoodies Cheap Cardinals Hoodies Cheap Buccaneers Hoodies Cheap Rams Hoodies Cheap Jaguars Hoodies Cheap Falcons Hoodies Cheap Bengals Hoodies ' ' ' 

Board footera