The Bulletin

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/14/2018 10:54 am  #1

as followed by Joe Gibbs Racing tea

MALABO, Equatorial Guinea - The first Group B match at the African Cup of Nations will be the only game of the opening round with two home-grown coaches.Congo will take on 2012 champion Zambia on Sunday, with Jean Florent Ibenge going up against Honour Janza in the city of Ebebiyin.Janza took over as coach of Zambia last year from Patrice Beaumelle, the long-time assistant of Herve Renard. It was Renard who led Zambia to the continental title three years ago, when the African Cup was co-hosted by Equatorial Guinea and Gabon, with Janza as an assistant.(Its) an opportunity for a local coach to show what he has learned in the last five years associated with Herve Renard and company, Zambian football federation president Kalusha Bwalya said soon after the appointment.The only other of the 16 teams at this years African Cup of Nations to have a native coach is South Africa with Ephraim Mashaba. Renard is now coach of Ivory Coast.African teams often employ Europeans as coach, and this years tournament has 11 of them leading squads. The two remaining coaches are Esteban Becker, an Argentine with host Equatorial Guinea, and Avram Grant, the former Chelsea manager from Israel who is leading Ghana.Zambia and Congo are considered to be the outsiders in Group B, with both Cape Verde and Tunisia expected to advance to the quarterfinals.Cape Verde became the smallest nation ever to qualify for the African tournament in 2013, and then went on to the quarterfinals. The team has gotten stronger since, winning four of its six qualifying matches to become the first to guarantee its place at the 2015 tournament.The toughest test for Cape Verde should come in the first match against Tunisia, a team unbeaten in qualifying but missing two injured forwards, Fakhreddine Ben Youssef and Saber Khalifa.But the other issue facing all four teams in Group B is the venue. Ebebiyin is located in the northeastern corner of Equatorial Guinea, on the border with Gabon and Cameroon. It is one of the two host cities that is untested, the other being Mongomo.Both Malabo, the capital, and Bata, the countrys biggest city, were used as venues during the co-hosted 2012 tournament. But Equatorial Guinea stepped in at late notice to host this years event after Morocco was stripped of hosting rights. DaNorris Searcy Jersey . The Canadian skicross racer appeared to have the bronze medal locked up in the mens final at the 2010 Vancouver Olympics, only to wipe out while trying to make a pass in the biggest moment of his career. Torrey Smith Jersey . Founding members of the Genie Army, a group of Eugenie Bouchard supporters who cheered for the rising tennis star during the Australian Open in January, will be in the city for the Rogers Cup, beginning this weekend. http://www.nflpanthersgearofficial.com/donte-jackson-jersey/. After losing Brett Cecil to groin tightness on Friday, the Blue Jays watched as R. Custom Panthers Jerseys .C. United on Saturday night and boost the Unions playoff hopes. Nick DeLeon scored in the 36th minute for United (3-23-6), which had ample opportunities to build on its lead but went its 10th straight match without a victory. Ian Thomas Panthers Jersey . But history aside, theyre still happy to participate in the Par 3 contest, traditionally held on the day prior to the first round of the Masters.INDIANAPOLIS -- With a fifth Brickyard 400 victory on the line Sunday, Jeff Gordon looked like the driver he was 20 years ago. Gordon nailed the final restart of the race -- no given because restarts have been Gordons Achilles heel -- to pass Hendrick Motorsports teammate Kasey Kahne with 17 laps remaining at Indianapolis Motor Speedway. His power move from the outside lane past Kahne put Gordon out front for good, and he kicked it into cruise control for a NASCAR-record fifth victory at historic Indy. The win came on the 20th anniversary celebration of Gordons win in the inaugural Brickyard 400, and on "Jeff Gordon Day" as declared by the Mayor of Indianapolis. "I told him this morning that this was his day," said team owner Rick Hendrick. The win moved Gordon into a tie with Michael Schumacher, whose five Formula One victories at Indy had been the gold standard. "God, I finally had the restart of my life," Gordon screamed on his radio. Hed botched one earlier in the race, and the four-time NASCAR champion has struggled with restarts for some years. So when a late caution gave Gordon one last shot at Kahne, who dominated and led a race-high 70 laps, Gordon and his No. 24 team knew the driver was in control of his own destiny. Crew chief Alan Gustafson talked fuel mileage with the driver -- Gordon had enough to get to the finish, and Kahne was cutting it close -- but Gustafson said nothing about the pressure looming over the final restart. "The restart is going to be the race, really," Gustafson conceded in a television interview moments before the field went green. Nobody had any reason to worry as Gordon nailed it when he needed it most. "Im not very good on restarts and wasnt very good today, and I finally made the restart of my life when it counted most," Gordon said in Victory Lane. "I knew we had a great race car, we just needed to get out front." Kahne plummeted to fifth after the restart, then ran out of gas on the final lap and had to nurse his car home to a sixth-place finish. He said he erred in picking the inside line for the restart. "I should have chosen the top (lane), obviously," he said. "I pretty much let Jeff control that last restart. I thhought I made the right decision.dddddddddddd." Kyle Busch finished second, 2.325 seconds behind Gordon, and was followed by Joe Gibbs Racing teammates Denny Hamlin and Matt Kenseth. "It is just a small victory, were still just inching our way there," Hamlin said about JGRs strong run. Joey Logano was fifth in the highest-finishing car from Team Penske, which brought Juan Pablo Montoya to the race in an effort to get the win. Roger Penske has won a record 15 Indianapolis 500s, but is winless in the Brickyard. Montoya was never a factor and finished 23rd. Kyle Larson, who grew up a Gordon fan, finished seventh and likened Gordons win on Sunday to Dale Earnhardt Jr.s season-opening win in the Daytona 500. "To see Jeff Gordon win is pretty special -- its kind of like Junior winning the 500 this year," Larson said. Kevin Harvick, the polesitter and the driver with the car most everyone thought would be tough to beat, was eighth and followed by Earnhardt and rookie Austin Dillon. Carl Edwards finished 15th hours after Roush-Fenway Racing finally confirmed he was leaving the team at the end of the season. Gordon, who won NASCARs first race at storied Indy in 1994, also won the Brickyard in 1998, 2001 and 2004. There had been a lot of fanfare leading up to this race, though, as speedway officials celebrated Gordons 20th anniversary win, who was 23 when he picked up just his second career victory. Eight days short of his 43rd birthday and the father of two young children, Gordon has 90 victories, third on the career list. A tinge of grey at his temples, and his hat on backward, Gordon said it took extreme focus over the final 10 laps not to prematurely celebrate and cough away the win. It meant tuning out the crowd, which was on its feet and cheering him to the finish. "I was trying not to let it get to me and not think about it too much," he said. "And yet you cant help it. Its such a big place and such an important victory and a crucial moment in the season and the championship, and those emotions take over. "This one is for all those fans throughout the years and all weekend long -- theyre saying We believe you can get (championship) number five. We got (Brickyard) No. 5!" Wholesale Falcons Jerseys Wholesale Buccaneers Jerseys Wholesale Cardinals Jerseys Wholesale Bills Jerseys Wholesale Jets Jerseys Wholesale Panthers Jerseys Wholesale Ravens Jerseys Wholesale Texans Jerseys Wholesale Patriots Jerseys Wholesale Steelers Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys Wholesale Packers Jerseys Wholesale Browns Jerseys Wholesale Chiefs Jerseys Wholesale Colts Jerseys Wholesale Rams Jerseys ' ' ' MALABO, Equatorial Guinea - The first Group B match at the African Cup of Nations will be the only game of the opening round with two home-grown coaches.Congo will take on 2012 champion Zambia on Sunday, with Jean Florent Ibenge going up against Honour Janza in the city of Ebebiyin.Janza took over as coach of Zambia last year from Patrice Beaumelle, the long-time assistant of Herve Renard. It was Renard who led Zambia to the continental title three years ago, when the African Cup was co-hosted by Equatorial Guinea and Gabon, with Janza as an assistant.(Its) an opportunity for a local coach to show what he has learned in the last five years associated with Herve Renard and company, Zambian football federation president Kalusha Bwalya said soon after the appointment.The only other of the 16 teams at this years African Cup of Nations to have a native coach is South Africa with Ephraim Mashaba. Renard is now coach of Ivory Coast.African teams often employ Europeans as coach, and this years tournament has 11 of them leading squads. The two remaining coaches are Esteban Becker, an Argentine with host Equatorial Guinea, and Avram Grant, the former Chelsea manager from Israel who is leading Ghana.Zambia and Congo are considered to be the outsiders in Group B, with both Cape Verde and Tunisia expected to advance to the quarterfinals.Cape Verde became the smallest nation ever to qualify for the African tournament in 2013, and then went on to the quarterfinals. The team has gotten stronger since, winning four of its six qualifying matches to become the first to guarantee its place at the 2015 tournament.The toughest test for Cape Verde should come in the first match against Tunisia, a team unbeaten in qualifying but missing two injured forwards, Fakhreddine Ben Youssef and Saber Khalifa.But the other issue facing all four teams in Group B is the venue. Ebebiyin is located in the northeastern corner of Equatorial Guinea, on the border with Gabon and Cameroon. It is one of the two host cities that is untested, the other being Mongomo.Both Malabo, the capital, and Bata, the countrys biggest city, were used as venues during the co-hosted 2012 tournament. But Equatorial Guinea stepped in at late notice to host this years event after Morocco was stripped of hosting rights. DaNorris Searcy Jersey . The Canadian skicross racer appeared to have the bronze medal locked up in the mens final at the 2010 Vancouver Olympics, only to wipe out while trying to make a pass in the biggest moment of his career. Torrey Smith Jersey . Founding members of the Genie Army, a group of Eugenie Bouchard supporters who cheered for the rising tennis star during the Australian Open in January, will be in the city for the Rogers Cup, beginning this weekend. http://www.nflpanthersgearofficial.com/donte-jackson-jersey/. After losing Brett Cecil to groin tightness on Friday, the Blue Jays watched as R. Custom Panthers Jerseys .C. United on Saturday night and boost the Unions playoff hopes. Nick DeLeon scored in the 36th minute for United (3-23-6), which had ample opportunities to build on its lead but went its 10th straight match without a victory. Ian Thomas Panthers Jersey . But history aside, theyre still happy to participate in the Par 3 contest, traditionally held on the day prior to the first round of the Masters.INDIANAPOLIS -- With a fifth Brickyard 400 victory on the line Sunday, Jeff Gordon looked like the driver he was 20 years ago. Gordon nailed the final restart of the race -- no given because restarts have been Gordons Achilles heel -- to pass Hendrick Motorsports teammate Kasey Kahne with 17 laps remaining at Indianapolis Motor Speedway. His power move from the outside lane past Kahne put Gordon out front for good, and he kicked it into cruise control for a NASCAR-record fifth victory at historic Indy. The win came on the 20th anniversary celebration of Gordons win in the inaugural Brickyard 400, and on "Jeff Gordon Day" as declared by the Mayor of Indianapolis. "I told him this morning that this was his day," said team owner Rick Hendrick. The win moved Gordon into a tie with Michael Schumacher, whose five Formula One victories at Indy had been the gold standard. "God, I finally had the restart of my life," Gordon screamed on his radio. Hed botched one earlier in the race, and the four-time NASCAR champion has struggled with restarts for some years. So when a late caution gave Gordon one last shot at Kahne, who dominated and led a race-high 70 laps, Gordon and his No. 24 team knew the driver was in control of his own destiny. Crew chief Alan Gustafson talked fuel mileage with the driver -- Gordon had enough to get to the finish, and Kahne was cutting it close -- but Gustafson said nothing about the pressure looming over the final restart. "The restart is going to be the race, really," Gustafson conceded in a television interview moments before the field went green. Nobody had any reason to worry as Gordon nailed it when he needed it most. "Im not very good on restarts and wasnt very good today, and I finally made the restart of my life when it counted most," Gordon said in Victory Lane. "I knew we had a great race car, we just needed to get out front." Kahne plummeted to fifth after the restart, then ran out of gas on the final lap and had to nurse his car home to a sixth-place finish. He said he erred in picking the inside line for the restart. "I should have chosen the top (lane), obviously," he said. "I pretty much let Jeff control that last restart. I thhought I made the right decision.dddddddddddd." Kyle Busch finished second, 2.325 seconds behind Gordon, and was followed by Joe Gibbs Racing teammates Denny Hamlin and Matt Kenseth. "It is just a small victory, were still just inching our way there," Hamlin said about JGRs strong run. Joey Logano was fifth in the highest-finishing car from Team Penske, which brought Juan Pablo Montoya to the race in an effort to get the win. Roger Penske has won a record 15 Indianapolis 500s, but is winless in the Brickyard. Montoya was never a factor and finished 23rd. Kyle Larson, who grew up a Gordon fan, finished seventh and likened Gordons win on Sunday to Dale Earnhardt Jr.s season-opening win in the Daytona 500. "To see Jeff Gordon win is pretty special -- its kind of like Junior winning the 500 this year," Larson said. Kevin Harvick, the polesitter and the driver with the car most everyone thought would be tough to beat, was eighth and followed by Earnhardt and rookie Austin Dillon. Carl Edwards finished 15th hours after Roush-Fenway Racing finally confirmed he was leaving the team at the end of the season. Gordon, who won NASCARs first race at storied Indy in 1994, also won the Brickyard in 1998, 2001 and 2004. There had been a lot of fanfare leading up to this race, though, as speedway officials celebrated Gordons 20th anniversary win, who was 23 when he picked up just his second career victory. Eight days short of his 43rd birthday and the father of two young children, Gordon has 90 victories, third on the career list. A tinge of grey at his temples, and his hat on backward, Gordon said it took extreme focus over the final 10 laps not to prematurely celebrate and cough away the win. It meant tuning out the crowd, which was on its feet and cheering him to the finish. "I was trying not to let it get to me and not think about it too much," he said. "And yet you cant help it. Its such a big place and such an important victory and a crucial moment in the season and the championship, and those emotions take over. "This one is for all those fans throughout the years and all weekend long -- theyre saying We believe you can get (championship) number five. We got (Brickyard) No. 5!" Wholesale Falcons Jerseys Wholesale Buccaneers Jerseys Wholesale Cardinals Jerseys Wholesale Bills Jerseys Wholesale Jets Jerseys Wholesale Panthers Jerseys Wholesale Ravens Jerseys Wholesale Texans Jerseys Wholesale Patriots Jerseys Wholesale Steelers Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys Wholesale Packers Jerseys Wholesale Browns Jerseys Wholesale Chiefs Jerseys Wholesale Colts Jerseys Wholesale Rams Jerseys ' ' ' 

Board footera